Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5 Minute Pumpkin Pie!


This recipe is SO easy and for the time involved outshines ANY homemade Pumpkin Pie!! Want to know the time involved? 5 Minutes from start to finish! YES that's right!!  5 minutes from start to EAT!!!



Ingredients 

  • 2 Boxes of Jello Pumpkin Spice
  • Ground Nutmeg (optional, but gives it a divine little kick and a truly homemade look! ) 
  • 2 Cups of Milk
  • 1 Pie Crust - I use pre-made (Wal-mart now carries them for 1.00 each)


    This makes the total cost of this pie a little over 2.00 each!


The Pumpkin Spice Jello is seasonal so I suggest stocking up when you see them! I know I sure did!! At the time Preston thought I was nuts, but now they aren't even available and I certainly do not have the time any more for a home-baked Pumpkin pie! And I am guessing except for Thanksgiving, you don't either!! :)



Whisk the Milk and Jello Pudding together, pour into your pie crust and top with nutmeg. Place it in the fridge for a couple of minutes and it is ready to serve!! Serve Slice with a Dal-lop of Sugar Free Cool Whip! YUMM!!  (i love the word dal-lop don't you?? reminds me of lollipop! )

On the box it calls for 1 package per 2 cups of milk - Using two packages makes it a much creamier and thicker pie that doesn't fall apart when you cut into it!! Start serving this to you guests now so when Thanksgiving comes around you aren't stuck spending 3 hours baking a pie!! Take that time and enjoy it with your family instead of standing in the kitchen like we always do!! ;)

No comments:

Savvy Moms KC Top 7