Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mothers Day Photo Gifts Just $1.99 and FREE SHIPPING!!


Good Morning all you Savvy Moms! 


Todays Deal is brought to you by ArtsCow. I have used them over and over for inexpensive, but High Quality (I thought I'd been getting some low quality products at this price, but I have to tell you, I was pleasantly surprised!!) I've ordered Christmas Ornaments, Blankets, Dog Tags, Key Chains, the Cosmetic pouches, Magnets, mousepads, and tons of other items, and they are such a spectacular price, and quality!! The only drawback I've found to ArtsCow, they are an international store, so expect Shipping to take a LONG time! My orders come in quicker when I have to pay for shipping, but I don't, so when they have great deals, I plan to use the items for gifts at least 2 months out! 



No comments:

Savvy Moms KC Top 7